Friday, August 9, 2013

Bangkok Youth Centre (Thai-Japan)

So, I have access to the Chulalongkorn gym on campus, which seems pretty decent. But, I couldn't pass up the deal they give at this major sports complex down the street. Now, Fitness 19 and even the deplorable Planet Fitness back in the states have one thing going: They are cheap. Though, for the $10 a month for PF, you might as well fill a $2 burlap sack with $8 of rocks, because you'll have a better chance of getting a good workout in with that setup. Anyhow, I win the cheap gym contest, and I get a power rack.


40 baht per year.

40 baht. Per year. 
30 baht = $1.
40 baht/12 months = 3.333 baht per month
$1/30 = $0.0333 or 3 1/3 cents per baht.
$0.0333 (3.333 baht per month) = $0.111, or 
ELEVEN CENTS PER MONTH


Yeah buddy. Also, the milk here is kinda icky, but the chocolate milk destroys, so I am currently crushing a huge bowl of corn flakes in chocolate milk before I go move some weight. Nummers.

No comments:

Post a Comment