Sunday, November 23, 2014

Remembering when...

After being back in the USA longer than I was gone, I've decided I really should just post all these fantastic pictures from Malaysia, Koh Kood and Siem Reap. I think I'll break it out into a few posts. The writing will be minimal, I'll explain when I feel it's needed.

Enjoy!

 Because beer.
 Langkawi

 RHINO WATER
You can tell it worked because I have yet to die.
 Cenang beach
 BLACK CHICKEN
You can tell it was delicious because it 1 - was photographed and 2 - ended up on Erica's forehead.
 George Town, Penang. A tropical Portland, OR (translation: awesome).
 First ever head shave by a barber. This dude knew his business. Didn't even need shave cream. I was left chasing the barber dragon for the rest of my stay in Asia after this...

 Peranakan Mansion, George Town

Mmm...deer butt

Happy turtle in the turtle pond, Kek Lok Si temple

Kek Lok Si, largest temple in SE Asia. This is just the entryway...

SO, at this point, it's very obvious to me I want to, and should break these events down and do them all justice. We spent days in George Town alone. I'll do my work on this and deliver the rest in the fashion that they deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment