Saturday, September 21, 2013

Seven Dollar Sale Bin Sushi

Hey!

     Just wanted to say that I ate 27 pieces of sushi for dinner and it cost me all of $7. So, for that sushi-hating outlier who tries the excuse "I just can't get full", here ya go. Sushi: You're Doing it Wrong. I could alternately use Raw Meat: I'm Doing it Right, but that particular sentence wasn't about me.

     Blogging has slowed a bit thanks to school. Pesky schoolwork always being due and such! Why won't the roof for my community center just design itself, and then draw itself, and then model itself, and then present itself, along with the rest of the project? This college thing must be rigged.



     One other thing: my wardrobe is growing a lot more than I anticipated. I feel like a chick, always clothes shopping, but there's rad stuff everywhere and it's stupid cheap. I WILL find shirts made for men out of these insane fabrics they use on all these women's dresses, I can't even start to explain how crazy they are so you'll just have to wait and see.

     Here is a sweet ass shirt and some Thai fisherman pants I bought last weekend.






And that's a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment