Monday, September 9, 2013

Bangkok birthday temple tour

Yep, I am officially 31, and I am glad to have made it out of the USA before that landmark arrived. While I was originally aiming for 29, turning 30 in Thailand, in the end this works out much better. 

ANYWAY (are you reading this Opal!?)
Here are over 100 pictures from my day out, or rather morning to early afternoon (to avoid crowd and heat - partial success, I still earned a wicked sunburn) from Wat Pho, Wat Arun aka Temple of the Dawn, and a glance at Wat Phra Kaew, but the mass of visitors there was just unreal, so I decided to save the big daddy for another day. Technically I saw the big daddy at Wat Pho though, as you will see...

Remember, you can view these full size with a simple click.



















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment