Saturday, November 23, 2013

Just checkin' in.

  INDEED I am alive! I'm nearly in the clear from crunch time on campus, but it's still got it's time-consuming grip placed tightly around my calendar's throat. SOON though, Ye Olde Blogge should liven up quite nicely, because:

A great long time friend is on her way over, arriving December 4th. My last day of school is December 6th, and then we are off for nearly a month, heading down the Thai peninsula, into Malaysia, eventually onto the island of Borneo, for both Christmas and New Year's. I may not be making updates on the fly, partly due to unknown internet access, partly to the fact that I loathe the idea of carrying a laptop (which I absolutely have to have for school) around for a month of beach, island and jungle hopping. However, any chance I do get, I will try to keep all y'all faithful followers updated. Upon my return, there should be some massive updates going down. What's more, the day after I return, my parents get here for my final two weeks of break before my second semester in Bangkok and MY LAST SEMESTER EVER of college commences. So, keep an eye out. I can promise everyone in a wintry climate some annoyingly summertime-looking photos.

  And, for now, here's something to look at. Deep as I searched, I could not find a reason to not buy this shirt.

  I'll try to put up some stuff from our school project soon. It's been a TON of work for all five of us on the team, but, as our professor said "I think we can build this," so we are on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment