Friday, July 26, 2013

GREETINGS ONE AND ALL!

This shall be my dedicated travel blog, wherein I will upload all manner of videos and thoughts and reviews of whatever ridiculous situations I happen to encounter.

As of this moment, it has taken over a year and a half to of poking, prodding and paperwork galore to resuscitate a near-dead exchange program with University of Idaho and Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand. I don't want to say I am directly responsible for this happening, but I do feel like it wouldn't have happened had I not shown interest and been the go-getter type of dude I am.




SO...I fly out of BOI in three days, to Seattle, then Beijing, then Bangkok. Hang in there for videos and all sorts of shenanigry. Shenanigry is but the first of many words I will invent over the life of this blog.

 - Nick

1 comment: